Monday, January 6, 2020

Smoke from Charcoal kills 2 friends as harmattan worsens in #Jos


Two friends, Saminu Idris and Idris Dahiru, both 25, have died in Gangare, Jos, Plateau State, as the temperature dropped to 6.9°.
.
.
The incident occurred around 12:30 am on Saturday after the deceased light up some charcoals to heat up their room due to the low temperature that the state has been experiencing. .
.
They were believed to have inhaled carbon monoxide from the burning charcoal and suffocated in the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment